Hailed by the New York Times as " One of the great dancers of his time" Richardson is a multi-talented artist with skills in singing and acting who has mastered a wide range of dance generes from his early roots in Hip Hop, Classical, Modern , Jazz and Contemporary Ballet .
Praised for his powerful dancing and singular performance quality, Richardson continues to be the hallmark performer inspiring those with aspirations to dance to go for it . Richardson is also a Master Teacher giving master workshops throughout the world encouraging and mentoring the next generation of dance artists.
- 60th Annual Capezio Dance Award Recipient
- Tony Award Nominee " Fosse"
- Bessie Award
- Monarch Award
- Ailey Apex Award
- Benois De la Danse
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater ( Principal Dancer)
- American Ballet Theater ( Principal Dancer)
- Frankfurt Ballet ( Principal Dancer)
- Broadway original cast " FOSSE"
- Broadway original cast " The Look Of Love "
- Broadway Cast " Moving Out " ( Tony)
- Celebrity Guest Performer & Choreographer " SYTYCD"
- USA, Australia, Israel
- Celebrity Guest Judge Rome Italy " AMICI"
FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU SAY “CAPEZIO”
FAVORITE CAPEZIO ITEM
BIGGEST PIECE OF ADVICE FOR OTHER DANCERS
Own your individuality, do not compromise it , knowing what you bring to the studio is of the utmost importance yet staying open to newness.
UNUSUAL FACT/LOVE/HABIT/GOAL/ABILITY THAT PEOPLE MIGHT NOT KNOW
I have a bit of a green thumb, love my hands in the earth.